Dry Coats were specially designed to keep the coat after bathing for dog shows in shape.
Wearing the Dry Coat avoids unwanted curls and it results in a smooth, shiny coat.
The Dry Coat is individually made to measure for your dog, so we need these five specified dimensions (see measurement guide below) and the dog breed of your dog.
Please give the measurements and the dog breed in the comment field on the shopping cart page when ordering, as follows:
Size 1: up to 140 cm (55,2 inch) total circumference around the dog (see measurement 5)
Size 2: from 140 cm (55,2 inch) total circumference around the dog (see measurement 5)
Here you will find all colours of the Dry Coats
(Click on it enlarge the image and you will find so the correct name of the respective Dry Coat.)
1. Measure the neck circumference directly behind the ears, at the narrowest part of the neck.
2. Measure from one elbow to the other elbow over the back of the dog.
3. Measure from the eyebrows to the beginning of the shoulder blades. (Please take care when measuring, the measuring tape is not
stretched, but flat against the body shape. (see illustration to measure 3))
4. Measure the chest circumference around the widest part of the chest.
5. Measure the circumference around the whole dog, under the tail.
6. Dog breed
Please take care:
- that your dog stands upright and straight during the measurement.
- that you do not measure your dog while sitting or lying down.
- that you measure all dimensions exactly on your dog´s body shape.
- that you specify all measurements without additions, since each centimeter can affect the optimal fit of the Dry Coat.
Dog & Show Accessories
Tel.: +49 (0)7431 763552